By accessing the website at www.stringssg.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StringsSG Pte Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. StringsSG Pte Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, StringsSG Pte Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall StringsSG Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website, even if StringsSG Pte Ltd or a StringsSG Pte Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on StringsSG Pte Ltd website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StringsSG Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. StringsSG Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However StringsSG Pte Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
StringsSG Pte Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StringsSG Pte Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Communication with other users
Communication with other users on StringsSG must be conducted through the features like messaging, call and SMS provided by StringsSG. Effective 28th October 2019 you must not post your mobile number on StringsSG. Verified phone numbers are directly linked to the Call and SMS features provided by StringsSG and must always be used when an interaction requires telephonic conversation.
8. Listings and Selling Products
Service providers can list their products on StringsSG platform. However, they must ensure that the listed product and the services are up to date and should be able respond to any enquiries made on their product by an individual or business. The listings should not encourage any illegal transactions. Any listing promoting weapons and illegal substance will be taken down without any prior notice.
StringsSG Pte Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Refund on Purchase
Service provider subscriptions are non-refundable. However, subscriptions can be cancelled by logging in to you account, which with stop any recurring billing.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.