StringsSG Pte Ltd Terms of Service
By accessing the website at www.stringssg.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StringsSG Pte Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. StringsSG Pte Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, StringsSG Pte Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall StringsSG Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on StringsSG Pte Ltd's website, even if StringsSG Pte Ltd or a StringsSG Pte Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on StringsSG Pte Ltd website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StringsSG Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. StringsSG Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However StringsSG Pte Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
StringsSG Pte Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StringsSG Pte Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Communication with other users
Communication with other users on StringsSG must be conducted through the features like messaging, call and SMS provided by StringsSG. Effective 28th October 2019 you must not post your mobile number on StringsSG. Verified phone numbers are directly linked to the Call and SMS features provided by StringsSG and must always be used when an interaction requires telephonic conversation.
8. License to Service Provider's content
If you are in present or at any point in time in the past have been a service provider on our platform, give us legal permissions (known as a
License) to use your contents from your profile including media. This is solely for the purpose of publicly showcasing your service and improving our products.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content. If you wish, any of your content to not exist on our platform, you can remove them any time by logging in to your account and intimating your intent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take upto 90 working days for complete removal of your content.