Best Personal Trainer Certifications for Singapore 
Personal training certifications are important to be a successful trainer. Here is a list of personal trainer courses that are recognized in Singapore.
1. American Council on Exercise (ACE)
ACE is one of the most popular certification for personal trainers. If you are just getting started on your personal training career this program is highly recommended for you.
The ACE training program with help with the skills to build unique workout programs based on your client's fitness level, goal and other requirements, which will make the personal trainers' client centric. An ACE certified personal trainer is equipped with the knowledge of science behind every exercise they incorporate in their training program.
An ACE certified personal trainer is equipped with the knowledge of science behind every exercise they incorporate in their training program.
Website - ACE Certification
ACE Certification Cost - Starts from $489
2. National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
NASM is one of the most respected personal trainer certification that one can possess. National Academy of Sports Medicine has developed the most successful personal trainers in the fitness industry. The NCCA-accredited personal trainer certification provides you with the most scientifically accurate information, all delivered in our revolutionary digital learning platform. If you want to become one of the best, most respected, and highest-paid fitness trainers, it's as simple as getting certified online with NASM.
Website - NASM Certification
NASM Certification Cost - Starts from $699
3. International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
ISSA is the highest rated and reviewed personal trainer certification on Trustpilot. International Sports Sciences Association focuses on how to pinpoint the most effective exercise for your client by detailing the execution of the training program with accurate diet plan. ISSA certification covers extensive knowledge of human muscle and skeletal structure.
The passing score of ISSA is higher in comparison to other personal training certification programs, but the retest could be free of cost.
Website - ISSA Certification
ISSA Certification Cost - Starts from $69/month
4. Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF)
The Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness claims to be the largest fitness industry organization in the world. It is a non-profit democratic independent organization controlled by its members. FISAF members form a synergistic network of expertise, resources and activities to support the development of the fitness and aerobics industries in over 40 countries.
FISAF provides unique certification programs for Aqua Instructors and Aerobics.
Website - FISAF Certification
5. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
ACMS offer unique certification programs in four different categories:
- Group Exercise Instructor - An ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor® (ACSM-GEI) has earned a high school diploma and works in a group exercise setting with apparently healthy people and those with health challenges who can still exercise independently.
- Personal Trainer - An ACSM Certified Personal Trainer® (ACSM-CPT) has earned a high school diploma or GED and works with apparently healthy clients and those with stable health challenges who have been cleared to exercise independently.
- Exercise Physiologist - An ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist® (ACSM-EP) has a bachelor's degree or higher in exercise science and works with healthy clients and those with medically controlled conditions to establish safe, healthy and effective exercise and lifestyle behaviors.
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist - An ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist® (ACSM-CEP) holds a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in exercise science with 1,200 hours of hands-on experience or a master's degree in clinical exercise physiology and 600 hours of clinical experience. ACSM-CEPs use prescribed exercise and basic health behavior interventions to assist clients with chronic diseases or conditions.
Website - ACSM Certification
9 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips For Singapore Residents
Are you in Singapore and struggling to lose weight? Follow these most effective weight loss tips that works for the Singapore climate..
What to expect from a personal training program
Are you about to starting a personal training program? Learn what to expect throughout the journey to fitness starting from the first training session..
Group Fitness Classes - The New Saga
Many a times, it gets difficult to motivate ourselves to hit the gym. Group fitness classes help in such situations by giving us that extra push..
Benefits of BodyCombat workout you need to know!
Running is one of the most effective cardio exercises but not always enjoyed by everyone. An alternative to this is a BodyCombat workout routine..
Cheapest Gym in Singapore
Along with personal training you may also be looking for an affordable gym that doesn't hurt your wallet. With the rising number of gyms in..
Why you should understand functional training
In the first place, it is very important to understand that, we need to train for life and not for events. Functional training primarily involves..
Zumba Classes in Singapore - The Trending Fitness Mantra!
Zumba is one of the most popular exercises in the form of Latin dance which was introduced by Zumba organization. There has been a steady increase..
Pilates Reformer | Everything you need to know!
The equipment Pilates Reformer was developed by creator of Pilates, Joseph Pilates. This workout equipment looks like a bed with a flat carriage..
Personal Trainer for Elderly in Singapore
Senior citizens need special attention to health-related limitations before being put on a workout plan. That is why, it is important to get a..
TRX Exercises | The TRX Suspension Trainer
The TRX Suspension Trainer is perhaps on the best workout system. The best thing is that this TRX can be used by people at all fitness levels as..
Low Intensity Interval Training – The new HIIT
Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) VS High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). This is a learning lesson in our day-to-day practical life..
Importance of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
BMR is the amount of calorie your body burns in a day with doing nothing. Do not confuse BMR with BMI (Body Mass Index), they are completely different..
Low Reps vs High Reps! Which is good?
When it comes to work out and fitness, often it is found that people are in a dilemma as to whether to go for lower reps or higher reps..
5 Most Common Personal Trainer Certifications
Personal training certifications are important to be a successful personal trainer. Here is a list of common certifications that are..